Careers at KSR
At Kronenberger & Sons Restoration we are always looking for construction, restoration, and qualified professionals to join our team. We encourage applicants to reach out, as we often have openings for the following positions:
- Project Managers
- Project Supervisors
- Skilled Laborers
If you are interested in applying for a position at Kronenberger & Sons Restoration please download and fill out our application. Send applications to email@example.com.
Kronenberger & Sons Restoration, Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Kronenberger & Sons Restoration runs apprenticeship programs for becoming a licensed carpenter or mason. The programs are administered through the Construction Education Center (CEC) and approved by the state. Apprentices will learn both in the classroom and field, working directly with licensed professionals.
Basic Qualifications for Admission to the Program:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Must have your own means of transportation and be willing to travel as our job sites are located throughout Connecticut and surrounding states
- Must pass a pre-employment physical examination
- Must be physically capable of performing the work
- Must be able to work outdoors year-round
- Must be able to attend required training classes as often as two nights per week
Procedure for Applying:
Fill out an employment application either online or at our office. Be sure to note that you are interested in an apprentice position (carpentry or cement mason).