Christ Episcopal Church in Stratford, CT, was the first Episcopal parish in colonial Connecticut. The original church was constructed in 1707, however, the church congregation had practiced together since 1692. The present church building was built in 1857 in the Gothic style.
Kronenberger & Sons was hired to restore the exterior of this historic place of worship. We abated lead paint across the entire building, hand nailed cedar shakes to the church steeple, re-glazed windows, retouched areas in need of repair, and repainted the entire exterior, along with countless other upgrades and modifications to preserve the building’s historical look and feel.